How do your virtual classes work?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from me, please submit a request below. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks, Tracy
- Register with us for a class.
- Complete eLearning portion of the class.
- Schedule a date and time with us for a zoom meeting.
- We ship all necessary supplies to you before the zoom meeting.
- We connect over zoom and complete the hands-on skills portion of the class.
- You receive your certification.
Our Virtual Hands-On classes DO meet all the same requirements as an in-person skills session and students who successfully complete this course will still receive an American Red Cross or American Heart Association Certificate valid for 2 years. All of our virtual hands-on classes meet OSHA, Government, and Workplace Requirements, just as if you attended an in-person group class. You get the same card and the same certification.
This video explains in more detail how our American Red Cross and American Heart Association virtual classes work.